HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Bible Study on Christian Warriors

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vash
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-12-04

PostSubject: Bible Study on Christian Warriors   Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:28 pm

Hello everyone. Kinjion our Bibe study leader has notified me with his plan on carrying out Bible Studies for our Members. Please read his message below for details. If you have questions or concerns, please PM either myself or Kinjion. We hope to see you all there!
Bible studies will be hosted on the Live Chat which can be located at the bottom of the Forum on the main page. If you have troubles finding it, please PM me and i wil gladly help you!

Kinjion Says:
Quote :
I plan to lead the first Bible Study a week from today, on Wednesday the 19th. Right now, I'm thinking I will host it sometime in the evening, probably 8-9PM EST. If that time slot works well, I'll continue to host it weekly during that hour. I think I will use the chatbox to host it, I like the idea of an MSN style conversation more than trying to do a Bible Study through replies to a topic Laughing

In honor of the Christmas season, the first Bible Study will cover the first two chapters of the Gospel of Luke, also known as the infancy narrative.

Oh, it would be helpful if the people who want to participate in the Bible study would read over those chapters in advance (although it isn't necessary), and it would be nice if they would let me know what translation they will be using to follow along. I'm partial to the Douay-Rheims myself.

Gaming RIG: VideoCard: BFG GeForce 9800GTX OC -Mobo: Asus P5N-T Deluxe 3-Way SLI nVidia nForce 780i SLI Chipset -Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0 GHz -Memory: OCZ DDR2 PC2-6400 Vista Performance Platinum 4GB 800MHz -PSU: Apevia Iceberg 680-Watt
====================================================================
Desktop: Processor-Intel Pentium 4 (2.4GHz) Ram-2GB DDR Kingston PSU-Logisys Micro ATX 350W OS-Windows Xp Pro SP3 MOBO-Gigabyte VideoCard-Geforce 7300GT
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Bible Study on Christian Warriors
Page 1 of 1