HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The weekend...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vash
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-12-04

PostSubject: The weekend...   Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:01 pm

Just thought i'd ask how everyones weekend was???

Mine was pretty good i must say, my mom and sister left for cuba saturday afternoon so now my father and i are left alone for a whole week on our own woot woot Razz. I watch hockey night in canada on saturday night with my girl, and it was definitely a good time, altho its too bad our leafs are doing so poorly, but i will always dedicate my saturday evening to watching them, wether they win or lose Smile. Then today i took my girl to a brampton battalion game for her second time, and she had a great time as so did i.

well the weekend is over, and yet another week to face new challenges, and i am looking forward to the upcoming long weekend Smile. Goodfriday will be a great day, as i am supposed to go with my girlfriends parents and herself to their church for service, so i am very much looking forward to that, and then a drive up to collingwood to see my cousins, and then back to brampton for dinner with my girl and her parents Smile.

Well i hope everyone had just as a good weekend, and i wish you all a great week and a blessed easter weekend coming up. GodBless everyone!!!

Gaming RIG: VideoCard: BFG GeForce 9800GTX OC -Mobo: Asus P5N-T Deluxe 3-Way SLI nVidia nForce 780i SLI Chipset -Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0 GHz -Memory: OCZ DDR2 PC2-6400 Vista Performance Platinum 4GB 800MHz -PSU: Apevia Iceberg 680-Watt
====================================================================
Desktop: Processor-Intel Pentium 4 (2.4GHz) Ram-2GB DDR Kingston PSU-Logisys Micro ATX 350W OS-Windows Xp Pro SP3 MOBO-Gigabyte VideoCard-Geforce 7300GT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ladyfire
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Female
Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: The weekend...   Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:42 am

It sounds like you had a great weekend.

Friday night Charlie was doing some gaming so I met one of my medic friends for wings and to get caught up. We try to do it once a month as we work opposit shifts and rarely get to see each other.

Saturday Charlie and I had a quiet day at home and then went out for dinner. We came home and he did some gaming and I sat on our vent Channel as it as the third anniversary of the Clan we are both in so we had a Clan get together to celebrate.

Today, I had a quiet day, did some reading and did some writing as well. My parents got home from Myrtle Beach today so i talked to my mom for a fair bit as well.

It was an uneventful weekend but a nice and quiet one.

This week is my long week at work - I am working 12 hour night shifts on Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. It's going to be such a long week.

As Luke said, I hope you all had a good weekend and I wish you all a great upcoming week and a Blessed Easter weekend.

Blessed be,

Lisa

I may not be perfect....but I am always ME!

The woman came from a man's rib. Not his feet to be walked on, not from his head to be superior but from the side to be equal, under the arm to be protected and next to the heart to be LOVED.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vash
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-12-04

PostSubject: Re: The weekend...   Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:57 am

sounds like you had a nice and relaxing weekend Lisa Smile

Gaming RIG: VideoCard: BFG GeForce 9800GTX OC -Mobo: Asus P5N-T Deluxe 3-Way SLI nVidia nForce 780i SLI Chipset -Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0 GHz -Memory: OCZ DDR2 PC2-6400 Vista Performance Platinum 4GB 800MHz -PSU: Apevia Iceberg 680-Watt
====================================================================
Desktop: Processor-Intel Pentium 4 (2.4GHz) Ram-2GB DDR Kingston PSU-Logisys Micro ATX 350W OS-Windows Xp Pro SP3 MOBO-Gigabyte VideoCard-Geforce 7300GT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The weekend...   

Back to top Go down

The weekend...
Page 1 of 1