HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

new guy aboard

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Frazer
Private (Recruit)
Private (Recruit)

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: new guy aboard   Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:22 am

Hello, my name is Frazer.
I've grown up in a Christian home and strayed for a while after leaving my parents home. God always tugged at my heart. I am now active in a mission field, it's virgin territory and will likely be moving there. It is Bohol Philippines, we are building a church, rice mills and many other things to progress the way of life. I am a firm believer in God and pray and read His word each day. My strength grows as I am challenged and tempted by the enemy and I defeat him. I consider myself a Soldier of God and I am ready to change directions, jobs, way of life or anything at the drop of a hat if the Lord wants me to. I listen to WDCX 99.5 FM out of buffalo a Christian Radio station every day to fill my soul with the word and sermons daily.

Jesus is my savior and I live for him because he died for me.

God bless
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/100_percent_canadian
vash
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-12-04

PostSubject: Re: new guy aboard   Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:03 am

Hey there Frazer, we are very happy to see you have joined us here on Christian Warriors.
Quote :
I consider myself a Soldier of God
This statement you have just made is something i too truely believe, and i believe i can speak on behalf of us all here. We are all Soldiers of God. The name Christian Warriors actually defrived from that exact statement Frazer, and i am very overwhelmed to hear you say such words...you have definitely put a smile on my face Smile.

Well Frazer, as you mite already see, we are a fairly new christian community, growing at a steady pace. Well i hope you will enjoy your stay here on CW and get to know us all here Smile. Like we say, "Pull up a chair and make yourself comfortable, cause you aren't going anywhere for a very long time...if ever." Well I look forward to getting to know you Frazer, welcome to our family here on CW Smile

Gaming RIG: VideoCard: BFG GeForce 9800GTX OC -Mobo: Asus P5N-T Deluxe 3-Way SLI nVidia nForce 780i SLI Chipset -Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0 GHz -Memory: OCZ DDR2 PC2-6400 Vista Performance Platinum 4GB 800MHz -PSU: Apevia Iceberg 680-Watt
====================================================================
Desktop: Processor-Intel Pentium 4 (2.4GHz) Ram-2GB DDR Kingston PSU-Logisys Micro ATX 350W OS-Windows Xp Pro SP3 MOBO-Gigabyte VideoCard-Geforce 7300GT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
=AiA=Echo93
Private First Class
Private First Class

Female
Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: new guy aboard   Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:18 am

Welcome, sir!

vash wrote:
Hey there Frazer, we are very happy to see you have joined us here on Christian Warriors.
Quote :
I consider myself a Soldier of God
This statement you have just made is something i too truely believe, and i believe i can speak on behalf of us all here. We are all Soldiers of God. The name Christian Warriors actually defrived from that exact statement Frazer, and i am very overwhelmed to hear you say such words...you have definitely put a smile on my face Smile.

Well Frazer, as you mite already see, we are a fairly new christian community, growing at a steady pace. Well i hope you will enjoy your stay here on CW and get to know us all here Smile. Like we say, "Pull up a chair and make yourself comfortable, cause you aren't going anywhere for a very long time...if ever." Well I look forward to getting to know you Frazer, welcome to our family here on CW Smile

Ya, What he said! Razz

God bless!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ladyfire
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Female
Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: new guy aboard   Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:02 pm

Hello Frazer and welcome to the Christian Warriors family. We are glad you found us.

I look forward to getting to know you better. As Vash said, pull up a chair and get comfy!!!!!

Visit often and post lots.

Blessed be,

Lisa

I may not be perfect....but I am always ME!

The woman came from a man's rib. Not his feet to be walked on, not from his head to be superior but from the side to be equal, under the arm to be protected and next to the heart to be LOVED.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
matthewfredrox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: new guy aboard   Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:58 am

Welcome. I hope you have fun in the forums

Back to top Go down
View user profile