HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Today's Word for 2/15/08...Love Love Love

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mike
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer

Male
Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Today's Word for 2/15/08...Love Love Love   Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:21 pm

Love Never Fails

Today's Scripture

ďLove never failsĒ (I Corinthians 13:Cool.

Today's Word from Joel and Victoria

We all have people in our lives that are difficult at times. Maybe itís someone you work with, a family member or even your spouse. Relationships can be complicated, but remember: love never fails. The Word of God clearly defines love in 1 Corinthians 13. It says that love is patient and kind. It doesnít seek its own way. Love doesnít keep a record of wrongs. And most importantly, love never fails. Notice that this chapter doesnít talk at all about how you feel. Godís love isnít about feelings. Itís a choice. You can choose to be patient, even when you donít feel like being patient. You can choose to be kind, even when you donít feel like being kind. No matter what situation you find yourself in, you can choose love. You are never more like God than when you are walking in love. And when you are walking in love, you will never fail because love never fails. Open your heart to Godís love today. Ask Him to show you how to love others better. As you walk in love, youíll find peace and live in victory all the days of your life!

A Prayer for Today

Heavenly Father, thank You for Your love which never fails. Thank You for loving me so that I can be free to love others. Empower me, by Your Spirit, to walk in love no matter what I may face today. In Jesusí Name. Amen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ladyfire
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Female
Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Today's Word for 2/15/08...Love Love Love   Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:35 pm

Quote :
You are never more like God than when you are walking in love. And when you are walking in love, you will never fail because love never fails.

Amen

Blessed be,

Lisa

I may not be perfect....but I am always ME!

The woman came from a man's rib. Not his feet to be walked on, not from his head to be superior but from the side to be equal, under the arm to be protected and next to the heart to be LOVED.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vash
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Today's Word for 2/15/08...Love Love Love   Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:59 pm

Love....now this is a devotion i loved to read. Love i think many people take for granted...not only Gods Love, but our wives, husbands, girlfriend, boyfriends, friends, family... Many of us feel good when we know someone loves us...and that is normal, its a feeling we all live for...and best of all, we always have Gods unconditional love Smile.
One point that i'd like to bring up is divorce. We always here stories of young couples, and even old that divorce because they no longer love the other person. Well when u marry u marry until death do you part, therefore it is unconditional love, that can neither be destroyed or re-created. and i think people take love for granted a lot...something that many of us either just don't realize, or we truely don't know the meaning of love.

just thought i'd share this with you all, Loved the devotion Mike, thanks for that Smile

Gaming RIG: VideoCard: BFG GeForce 9800GTX OC -Mobo: Asus P5N-T Deluxe 3-Way SLI nVidia nForce 780i SLI Chipset -Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0 GHz -Memory: OCZ DDR2 PC2-6400 Vista Performance Platinum 4GB 800MHz -PSU: Apevia Iceberg 680-Watt
====================================================================
Desktop: Processor-Intel Pentium 4 (2.4GHz) Ram-2GB DDR Kingston PSU-Logisys Micro ATX 350W OS-Windows Xp Pro SP3 MOBO-Gigabyte VideoCard-Geforce 7300GT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today's Word for 2/15/08...Love Love Love   

Back to top Go down

Today's Word for 2/15/08...Love Love Love
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1