HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Today's Word for 2/12/08....Listen to your Spirit

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mike
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer

Male
Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Today's Word for 2/12/08....Listen to your Spirit   Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:50 pm

Walk in the Ways of Your Heart

Today's Scripture

“…Follow the ways of your heart…” (Ecclesiastes 11:9).

Today's Word from Joel and Victoria

When you become born again, you receive a new spirit—God’s Spirit on the inside of you. The Bible often calls this your heart. If you look at the word “heart”, you’ll see the word “ear” in the middle. The ear that you hear with is in the center of your heart. Your heart is where the Lord speaks to you. It’s easy for the cares of this world to become like loud noise that drowns out the still, small inner voice. But if you’ll set aside time every day to be with the Lord and acknowledge Him in everything you do, you will hear Him more clearly, and you will have confidence to walk in the ways of your heart. God wants to give you the desires of your heart, but it’s only when you submit your heart fully to Him. Is there anything that you are holding back from the Lord today? Release it to Him. You can trust Him to lead your heart down a good path. You can trust Him to lead you down a path of victory in every area of your life.

A Prayer for Today

Heavenly Father, help me to hear Your voice clearly. I surrender every area of my heart to You today and ask that You remove anything that displeases You. Thank You for leading me on a good path for my life. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vash
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Today's Word for 2/12/08....Listen to your Spirit   Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:46 pm

that was a very good Read. Thank you for sharing that Mike. Amen!

Gaming RIG: VideoCard: BFG GeForce 9800GTX OC -Mobo: Asus P5N-T Deluxe 3-Way SLI nVidia nForce 780i SLI Chipset -Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0 GHz -Memory: OCZ DDR2 PC2-6400 Vista Performance Platinum 4GB 800MHz -PSU: Apevia Iceberg 680-Watt
====================================================================
Desktop: Processor-Intel Pentium 4 (2.4GHz) Ram-2GB DDR Kingston PSU-Logisys Micro ATX 350W OS-Windows Xp Pro SP3 MOBO-Gigabyte VideoCard-Geforce 7300GT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ladyfire
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Female
Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Today's Word for 2/12/08....Listen to your Spirit   Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:09 am

Amen,

blessed be,

Lisa

I may not be perfect....but I am always ME!

The woman came from a man's rib. Not his feet to be walked on, not from his head to be superior but from the side to be equal, under the arm to be protected and next to the heart to be LOVED.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today's Word for 2/12/08....Listen to your Spirit   

Back to top Go down

Today's Word for 2/12/08....Listen to your Spirit
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1