HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Today's Word for 2/11/08...........Question all things

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mike
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer

Male
Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Today's Word for 2/11/08...........Question all things   Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:05 pm

Give Thought to Your Ways

Today's Scripture

“A simple man believes anything, but a prudent man gives thought to his steps” (Proverbs 14:15).

Today's Word from Joel and Victoria

Do you consider yourself to be prudent or wise? The Bible says that one of the characteristics of a prudent person is to give thought to their ways. So many people today just act, or re-act, based on their emotions or circumstances. They let the world around them determine how they should feel or what they should do. They believe everything they hear in the news. When the economy is up, they are up. When the economy is down, they are down. Don’t let that be you today! Give thought to your ways. Submit every decision to the Lord in prayer and allow Him to direct you from inside your heart. Don’t believe everything you hear. Let the Lord guide your steps. As you take time to meditate before the Lord and submit your plans to Him, Proverbs says that your ways will be established. You will find supernatural peace that passes understanding, and you will live in success all the days of your life!

A Prayer for Today

Heavenly Father, thank You for Your faithfulness to me. Thank You for guiding and directing my steps. Help me each day to give thought to my ways and follow the good plan You have for me. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ladyfire
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Female
Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Today's Word for 2/11/08...........Question all things   Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:56 pm

Amen

Thank you for posting our daily devotion Redeemed. I hope that this will become a lengthy tradition.

Blessed be,

Lisa

I may not be perfect....but I am always ME!

The woman came from a man's rib. Not his feet to be walked on, not from his head to be superior but from the side to be equal, under the arm to be protected and next to the heart to be LOVED.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vash
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Today's Word for 2/11/08...........Question all things   Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:55 am

Ladyfire wrote:
Amen

Thank you for posting our daily devotion Redeemed. I hope that this will become a lengthy tradition.

Blessed be,

Lisa

I agree with Lisa on this one Smile, we hope you will stay with us for a very long time...forever preferably ofcourse...as we are now all one big happy family here on CW Smile

Your devotions are amazing Redeemed, and i look forward to getting online every morning and simply reading and learning something new, or simply expanding and giving God my 5 minutes of my day Smile.
GodBless!

Gaming RIG: VideoCard: BFG GeForce 9800GTX OC -Mobo: Asus P5N-T Deluxe 3-Way SLI nVidia nForce 780i SLI Chipset -Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0 GHz -Memory: OCZ DDR2 PC2-6400 Vista Performance Platinum 4GB 800MHz -PSU: Apevia Iceberg 680-Watt
====================================================================
Desktop: Processor-Intel Pentium 4 (2.4GHz) Ram-2GB DDR Kingston PSU-Logisys Micro ATX 350W OS-Windows Xp Pro SP3 MOBO-Gigabyte VideoCard-Geforce 7300GT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today's Word for 2/11/08...........Question all things   

Back to top Go down

Today's Word for 2/11/08...........Question all things
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1