HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Family friend has passed away

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ladyfire
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Female
Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Family friend has passed away   Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:14 pm

I found out yesterday that one of my family's long time friends passed away. Mark was 48 years old. He had a triple bypass (heart surgery) 6 years ago. He was in the hospital awaiting another heart surgery. He passed away Friday night at 11pm and his heart sugery was scheduled for Saturday afternoon at 1pm.

Mark has worked with my dad as a correctional officer for the past 20+ years. He has also golfed, fished and camped with our family.

Mark leaves behind a wife and an 18 year old son.

I will be going to his funeral on Tuesday with my mom and dad.

Please pray for his family and friends during this very sad time.

Blessed be,

Lisa

I may not be perfect....but I am always ME!

The woman came from a man's rib. Not his feet to be walked on, not from his head to be superior but from the side to be equal, under the arm to be protected and next to the heart to be LOVED.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vash
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Family friend has passed away   Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:01 pm

Prayers are with you Lisa, May God watch over you and all those affected by the passing away of this great person. God Bless you Lisa!

Gaming RIG: VideoCard: BFG GeForce 9800GTX OC -Mobo: Asus P5N-T Deluxe 3-Way SLI nVidia nForce 780i SLI Chipset -Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0 GHz -Memory: OCZ DDR2 PC2-6400 Vista Performance Platinum 4GB 800MHz -PSU: Apevia Iceberg 680-Watt
====================================================================
Desktop: Processor-Intel Pentium 4 (2.4GHz) Ram-2GB DDR Kingston PSU-Logisys Micro ATX 350W OS-Windows Xp Pro SP3 MOBO-Gigabyte VideoCard-Geforce 7300GT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justin
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Family friend has passed away   Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:36 am

Sorry to hear that; I will pray for his family

Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Female
Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Family friend has passed away   Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:21 am

Thank you both.

The service was the most beautifully touching services I have ever attended. He was piped into the chapel where his brother welcomed everyone. Then his son got up to speak and as he sobbed into the microphone, I watched a room full of Correctional Officers (jail guards) break down into tears. It was a sight to be seen. It was standing room only with over 250 people in attendance. He was brought up by an honour guard and my police officers with his family following closely behind. The piper played as he was brought out. It was an amazing service with great words spoken the minister. He did a wonderful job.

Blessed be, Lisa

I may not be perfect....but I am always ME!

The woman came from a man's rib. Not his feet to be walked on, not from his head to be superior but from the side to be equal, under the arm to be protected and next to the heart to be LOVED.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vash
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Family friend has passed away   Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:40 pm

i'm very happy to hear that Lisa Smile

GodBless!!

Gaming RIG: VideoCard: BFG GeForce 9800GTX OC -Mobo: Asus P5N-T Deluxe 3-Way SLI nVidia nForce 780i SLI Chipset -Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0 GHz -Memory: OCZ DDR2 PC2-6400 Vista Performance Platinum 4GB 800MHz -PSU: Apevia Iceberg 680-Watt
====================================================================
Desktop: Processor-Intel Pentium 4 (2.4GHz) Ram-2GB DDR Kingston PSU-Logisys Micro ATX 350W OS-Windows Xp Pro SP3 MOBO-Gigabyte VideoCard-Geforce 7300GT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family friend has passed away   

Back to top Go down

Family friend has passed away
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1